Have you received your IB result in January?
Are you waiting for your A’ Level result in end February?
If you said yes to both, you are in the right post! SNCF is giving out scholarship to YOU!
Yes, it is you!
The SNCF Co-op Scholarship attracts, develops and nurtures suitable talents to enter the ranks of the co-operative movement in Singapore. Co-operatives are regulated social enterprises which operate viable businesses to meet the economic, social and cultural needs of its members. The successful scholars will thus have to understand and embrace the principles and mission of co-operatives to contribute to society.
- Singapore citizen or permanent resident
- Has excellent academic results (i.e. GCE ‘O’ Levels, ‘A’ Levels, International Baccalaureate or Polytechnic Diploma)
- Undergraduate (with at least 2 more years to course completion) with outstanding academic results
- Only for full-time first degree course at any local university
Applicants must first seek admission to the institutions on their own and preferably be accepted for admission before being considered for the Scholarship.
Eligible applicants will be assessed based on the following criteria (not in order of importance):
- Applicant’s academic records
- Applicant’s participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
- Applicant’s leadership qualities and interest in co-operative work
- Applicant’s essay
- Portfolio/Showcase of Social Entrepreneurial initiatives (if any)
- Other factors being equal, the financial background of the applicant.
Apply for SNCF Scholarship here. We look forward to seeing you!