Do you have the passion to work with the seniors?
It is definitely not easy to work in a healthcare industry if you do not have the compassion for the people whom you are serving!
Great news for those who love to interact with the seniors and not afraid of doing the hard thing!
Check out more information about the scholarship from our affiliate, NTUC Health:
NTUC Health Nursing Scholarship
The NTUC Health Nursing Scholarship is an education and training fund for students pursuing careers as Nurses in the Intermediate and Long-Term Care (ILTC) sector. The Scholarship seeks to attract more local talent to join the ILTC sector and to build up professional capabilities to provide quality client-centred care.
Join NTUC Health if you are passionate to provide quality health services to seniors in Singapore.
- NITEC in Nursing (2 years bond)
- Diploma in Nursing – NYP/NP only (3 years bond)
Value of Scholarship
- Tuition & compulsory fees (issued directly to tertiary institutes)
- Book allowance
- Monthly allowance
*for more details email email@example.com*
Scholarship Development Framework
- To develop skilled healthcare professionals with a strong commitment to deliver quality care.
- To provide NTUC Health scholars with career development, training opportunities, as well as, industry attachments and mentors for optimal exposure to the ILTC sector.
- Create distinct career paths for NTUC Health scholars
- Build pipelines within tertiary institutions to identify individuals who aspire to make a difference through NTUC Health Nursing Scholarship that offers multiple opportunities to connect and care for seniors.
- Full course of study up till graduation sponsored by NTUC Health
- Upon graduation, work with desired business unit at NTUC Health for up to 3 years
How to Register
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for Nursing Scholarship Application Form
- Fill in all sections and sign off at the end
- Submit the scanned application form together with photocopies of the following:
– NRIC (front/back)
– Educational Certificates
– Academic transcripts
– Medical report (if any)
- Email completed NTUC Health Nursing Scholarship Application Form to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please allow between 7-10 working days for application to be reviewed.
NTUC Health Nursing Scholarships are limited to students of NYP, NP & ITE only.
Application is open 4 months prior to the commencement of the academic year.
Open to all Year 1 – 3 nursing students
For more details, visit https://careers.ntuchealth.sg/
- Be a Singapore Citizen or PR
- Have a passion for nursing and desire to pursue a career in nursing
- Keen to explore in-patient care in residential/ nursing home setting
- Have good academic and CCA records
- Maintain minimum grade average throughout course
- Not serving any other sponsorship or bond
- Enrolled into Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP), Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) or Institute of Technical Education (ITE)
Nursing Scholarship Positions:
Residential Care Positions:
- Enrolled Nurse
- Registered Nurse
Home Care Positions:
- Registered Nurse
Day Care Positions:
- Community Nurse
*Preference indicated in application form will be considered in the review process however official posting will be only be finalised upon graduation from course*
What are you waiting for?
Sign up for this NTUC Health Nursing Scholarship right now!